National Postal Mail Handlers Union - Unity · Democracy · Strength - Division of LIUNA - AFL-CIO

National Postal Mail Handlers Union A Division of LIUNA (AFL-CIO)

Member Resources

Wage Charts

MAIL HANDLERS TO RECEIVE GUARANTEED WAGE INCREASE EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 15, 2014                                                                                                                                                                                    

Effective on November 15, 2014, all career Mail Handler craft employees are scheduled to receive the second of three guaranteed wage increases, as outlined in Article 9.1 of the 2011 National Agreement.  Specifically:  “the basic annual salary schedule, with proportional application to hourly rate employees, for all grades and steps for those employees covered under the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be increased as follows:  Effective November 15, 2014 -- the basic annual salary for each grade and step of Table One and Table Two shall be increased by an amount equal to 1.5% of the basic annual salary for the grade and step in effect on February 15, 2013."  Please note that all Mail Handler Assistant (MHA) employees will receive an additional 1.0% increase, for a total increase of 2.5% effective on November 15, 2014. The following wage charts reflect these wage increases.

Click here to download a chart which reflects the new wage rates for career Mail Handlers resulting from these guaranteed wage  increases that are effective on November 15, 2014.

 

 

 

Directory

Local 297 Local 298 Local 299 Local 300 Local 301 Local 302 Local 303 Local 304 Local 305 Local 306 Local 307 Local 308 Local 309 Local 310 Local 311 Local 312 Local 313 Local 314 Local 315 Local 316 Local 316 Local 317 Local 318 Local 319 Local 320 Local 321 Local 322 Local 323 Local 324 Local 325 Local 327 Local 328 Local 329 Local 330 Local 331 Local 332 Local 333 Local 334 Local Unions
Enlarge Map