NPMHU Web Site Copyright Notice
Copyright © 2003-6 National Postal Mail Handlers Union, 1101 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite 500, Washington, D.C. 20036, U.S.A. - All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to respect our copyrights and trademarks. Please contact us with questions or inquiries.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement on the Company system or Site should be sent ONLY to our Designated Agent.
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING THE SERVICE PROVIDERS REFERENCED BELOW THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (e.g., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, REPORTS OF E-MAIL ABUSE, etc.) TO THE CONTACT LISTED BELOW. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE IF SENT TO THAT CONTACT.
Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
|Service Provider(s):||National Postal Mail Handlers Union|
|Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:||Mark Gardner|
|Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent:||1101 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite 500, Washington, D.C. 20036|
|Telephone Number of Designated Agent:||202-833-9095|
|Facsimile Number of Designated Agent:||202-833-0008|
|Email Address of Designated Agent:||email@example.com|
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our web site, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.